Here’s How Great Leaders Make People Feel Important and Why it Matters￼
Why should leaders be intentional about making sure their teams feel important?
- Their teams will become more confident, leaning into their special talents and uniqueness.
- Their teams will become more productive, accomplishing more, in less time, with fewer resources.
- Their teams will become inspired to push even harder and go even further.
Here’s how the best leaders make sure everyone on their team truly feels important:
- Create safe and trusting environments primed for self-motivation
- Grace and gracefulness
- Craft and communicate a compelling vision
- Strategic goal-setting and action planning
- Effective Coaching – constant communication and conversations along the way
“Pretend every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, ‘Make me feel important.’ Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.”
— Mary Kay Ash, American businesswoman